#WeddingDJVeroBeach #PaintingContractorVeroBeach #AirportForSaleVeroBeach #WaterDamageRestorationPortStLucieFlorida #PlasticSurgeonFortLauderdale; #EMDRTherapyVeroBeach #GuitaristVeroBeachHave you been considering outsourcing your social media marketing activities to get a grip on ever-evolving platforms, algorithms, and audiences?
You’re not alone. SocialFresh says that only 57% of social marketers, at brands, are doing all their social advertising in-house.
Why is that? One popular media mentor always says you go to bed understanding Facebook and wake up to a brand new system. Isn’t that true? Now, who really the time to run their business and learn social media from scratch yet again? No one. So it’s time to start looking for the right fit for your brand.
But how do companies choose social media agencies to help achieve social media marketing success? Research and smart shopping, of course!
We suggest the following Six steps to find an agency that will fit your needs:
- Know thyself first. 1) WHY do you want to use social media? 2) WHAT problems are you trying to solve; WHAT goals are you trying to accomplish? 3) HOW do you define success (which leads to WHICH KPIs and metrics will measure success)? 4) WHO is responsible or in charge of social media internally? 5) HOW much are you willing to spend?
- ASK Questions. When you are looking for a company to handle your social media you have to ask questions. From questions about their experience to their client base to the skill-set of their team and core competencies, ensure your agency isn’t a jack of all trades and master of none. What platforms or abilities do they focus on? How is their team certified to professionally manage your work?
- Understand how they measure results. What deliverables (reports, stats, etc.) will be provided and at what frequency?
- Get References. Get recommendations from outside vendors or consultants, as well as past and current clients.
- Be Clear. Make sense of the scope of work, terms, and conditions, and negotiate from there.
- Be curious. Ask questions and remain an active partner in the development and execution of your social media marketing strategy.