I have often preached the virtues of having a great website. It is my passion, and it’s also my profession, to make beautiful, productive websites on the WordPress platform. Why? Because I believe in them as a marketing tool. In fact, it’s my belief your website is one of the most powerful marketing tools that your business can buy. Time and time again, my customers have called to let me know there websites pay for themselves in referrals in just a few months of going live. That’s why I feel a well-built, well-maintained website can help you gain a competitive advantage as well as improve your business image.I am going to add a bit of a disclaimer here. You see, like any good tool, if you simply let it sit there and don’t do anything with it, the overall effectiveness is not as powerful as it could be. However, with the right tools, your website becomes a source of leads and prospects, and it will increase sales, track your sales, schedule your appointments, and in general, enhance your professional “brand,” and improve your customer service.If you still aren’t certain investing in a high quality website is for you, consider these points:
- Improve Your Effectiveness Of Your Advertising
Networking events and referral groups are all the rage these days. When you hand out items at these events, do you have your website address on all of your promotional materials? Even if the business person you just met loses your card or flyer, they will still be able to find you if they can at least remember what it is you do.
- It’s an Income generator – When people are on their smart phone, searching for goods and services, your website is your online brochure or catalog. The other nice thing is, you don’t have to re-print an entire catalog when you remove or add new items for sale. You can simply add or delete them on the site, and voila, you’re done!
- It’s a great way for people to gt to know your business – When someone refers a business to me, the very first thing I do is check out the Facebook Business page and their website. If they don’t have one of preferably both of these, I know they are not the company for me. That goes the same way for most people these days. So let your website do the talking, Your existing customers can now refer you to their friends and relatives using only your URL.
- Easy to Use and Update – When your website is built on a platform like WordPress, updating the site and posting to it is as easy as using a word processing program.
You can use qualified personnel to easily update and maintain your website. No more trying to learn something you have no time for doing.
- Improve Productivity Depending upon how you set it up and use it, “A website increases your company’s productivity because it is a 24/7 information source to show your customers everything that they need. Although people will still have questions, a good site will anticipate some of the more frequently asked questions and your customers can simply check the website to get those questions answered.
I would love to have a chance to chat with you about your website, and how Social Cindy can make it work for you and your business.
Social Cindy, at your service